Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm almost there....

Happy Monday, everybody! I, for one, do not have a case of the Mondays today because I woke up to a very promising email about the CLEP tests. The lady that emailed me back said I could definitely take them there. All I have to do is pick the date and pay the fees. Luckily, from going to Longwood, I've had a lot of experience in paying fees...

So, not to jump the gun, or speak too soon, but it seems like this whole credit debacle is finally working itself out.

Now I just need to study like a fiend for the next month. Here goes nothing.

P.S. New Vlog coming today! Seriously. I know I said that last time. But seriously this time.

1 comment:

  1. So, in keeping with my blog's tradition I mentioned you again. I was thinking of making it a regular thing, that I would post about the progress of my favorite celebrity's college completion. Is that OK?
    Anyway, check it out! We should have thought of this sooner! What is wrong with us?! lol

    ReplyDelete