Friday, March 5, 2010

What a difference a week makes...

It's been a while since I updated my blog. Sorry about that, guys. It has been one of those weeks. In a nutshell, my school decided to wait until March to email me that I won't be graduating on time, even though I met with my advisor in September and he said I was right on track with my credits. After reading this email, I went to my advisor, and asked him why he said I was fine in September. He then proceeded to yell at me and tell me it was my fault because I didn't ask him again...even after he had already sworn up and down I was fine...six months ago...hmmm...

So, then I went to the Assistant Dean, and she apologized for his behavior, which made me feel a little better, yet there was still nothing she could do to fix the situation. It seemed my only option was to register for Summer classes and graduate in August.

The only beacon of light in this scenario is the possibilty of taking CLEP exams for the classes I wasn't told to take six months ago. I'm still waiting to hear back from a local university that administers the exams...Fingers crossed...

Anywho...

New vlog coming tomorrow. :)

Have a Magical Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment