Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Four Letter Words

The four letter words I'm referring to are: blog, vlog and clep. I'm not even going to mention the other four letter words that have been floating around in my head lately...sigh. There's another one. lol. Anyway, because of my incessant studying for the CLEP, my blogs and my vlogs have had to take a backseat to it, not to mention the possibility of a virus on my laptop, but that's another story. Since everything will most likely become increasingly more complicated leading up to graduation, I'm just letting everyone know that my blogs and my vlogs will be put on hold until I am home in May. I promise as soon as I am home to make a ton of vlogs, because I love making them, and I know you like watching them.

So, now I must get back to studying, studying and more studying.

My brain hurts.

1 comment:

  1. good luck with everything, Michelle! you'll be all right! last semesters (not sure if it's your last semester?) are always the toughest. keep going, we'll wait for ya. ;-)

    ReplyDelete