Sunday, June 6, 2010

I GRADUATED!

Hey everyone! Thanks for being so patient while I got everything with graduation straightened out. I took and passed both cleps, walked in graduation, and graduated ON TIME! Even after being an entire semester behind (thanks to my advisor), I still managed to get everything done on time. I highly recommend the CLEP tests. They were an absolutely lifesaver. If you are able to take them instead taking a class, DO IT. If it is a subject you already feel comfortable with, give it a shot. It can save you years worth of schooling and thousands of dollars. I seriously can not say enough good things about the CLEP. Still, don't take it without studying your butt off first, or you'll be sorry.

Anyway, I am now home for the summer. I got a job as a server at a local fine dining restaurant, and every cent I earn I am saving for Disney!

I'm going to spend the rest of the day editting my vlog, so I'll post the link to it the next time I'm blogging.

Have a magical day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment